Monday, May 28, 2018

Has anyone tried Biomedics Toric/Biomedics 55 Premier contact lenses? What is your experience with these contact lenses?

I'm trying out contact lenses after over 5 years of not using them. I've been an eyeglasses wearer and have gotten fed up with wearing glasses. I went to the eye doctor and have astigmatism in one eye and no astigmatism in the other eye. My optometrist prescribed Acuvue Oasys and Acuvue Oasys for astigmatism. The astigmatism lense is very uncomfortable and I can actually feel it in my eye. Whereas I can't feel the contact lense in my non-astigmatism eye. I even tried wearing non-astigmatism lenses in both eyes (Acuvue Oasis) and my eyes are more comfortable like this since I can't feel the lenses in either eye. However, my eyesight gets more blurry and out of focus this way.

I was thinking of switching to Biomedics Toric/Biomedics 55 Premier contact lenses instead and was wondering what people's experiences were using these lenses, especially those of you who have astigmatism?

I prefer to use bi-weekly lenses which is why I'm considering these lenses, but any other recommendations are welcome.

Read more: https://contactlenstalk.com/faq/toric/has-anyone-tried-biomedics-toric-biomedics-55-premier.html