Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Is this normal for a new glasses wearer? Very concerned!

After neglecting my eyes for a while I recently visited an eye doctor who said that my distance vision is less than perfect and that I need to wear glasses to see better. I got my glasses yesterday and my vision is much improved when I wear them but I have 3 major problems with the glasses.

1). After taking them off my vision is much worse than it was even a few days ago. Is this a bad sign?

2). I have noticed that the glasses make me a little light headed. Is this normal?

3). Also, the glasses make my eyes and face appear shrunken. Why is this happening? Will it look less weird if I pay for more expensive glasses?

I asked these questions to my friend who has glasses and she said that it depends on the strength of the lens. I didn't know mine but she told me to look at the piece of paper which the doctor gave me so I'm copying the letters numbers onto this.

OD SPH -2.50 CYL -0.25 AXIS 180
OS SPH -2.25 CYL SPH AXIS ---

Read more: Is this normal for a new glasses wearer? Very concerned!