Friday, June 2, 2017

Unreal Engine 4 and 2 gaming computer options. Which one is better? Will either of them work?

I want to create games and mini movies for friends and small groups w not even for profit of any kind. I d still like the products to be decent though. I've seen the links for the recommended hardware but I'm trying to keep my budget around $1000, maybe only a little higher than that and this is what I came up with.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/78Jgcc

and

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Q9Pgcc

This will be the first time I've built a computer, so any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to tamper with what I linked if you feel like you could make it more efficient or cheaper but will still work. I'm open to suggestions. I saw the recommended hardware section on the Unreal Engine 4 site but I'm still unsure of which of these computers is the better option.

Read more: Unreal Engine 4 and 2 gaming computer options. Which one is better? Will either of them work?