Saturday, June 17, 2017

Poem. Comment and subscribe please?

There was something very bad
In between us
Causing us
To separate

Berate me not
The love was real
I still feel it
In the depths, I feel

Catering 2 you
I would continue to do
But that was not the plan

Separated we must be
But tomorrow nite
I see you in my dream

Sometimes we hold hands
Its as if we were never apart,
Kisses all over
My starcrossedlover's face

Red with beauty is your stained cheek
From the inside out your heart bleed, for me…

Like rain is my kisses
Like doves is my love
Like sand do I cover thee
My lips wet like snow
Melted onto a rose

Every part of you has not gone unseen
I remember everything
Like it were a dream.

There isn't a cold of your body nor of your heart
That my lens has not seen

There's not a mark or mole
Left hidden
There's no darkness in your eyes

Those shining orbs
I will never un-see

Your future is on my heart like tea leaves in the sea
Your destiny etched on my legs by my fingertips
And a cave I can never go into
The darkest part of you
Is saved for your new lover your one and only spouse
Added (1). Thrust away thine prying eyes
For no can see no more
Feel no more of your guts
Taste no more of your tongue and breath
Hear no more of any if this

I will never see your face again
I will never bear this pain again
This unique sound
Is mine forever to keep
Unreplicable
Added (2). This song will I never sing aloud
This painting I will never compose
This river I will never sail

My favorite person, I told thee
Your favorite line
My favorite joke
Our favorite time

A sharing
A lack of interest
A depth of conversation

The day on the porch
A new night a new time a new way
The day in your arms
A kiss on his cheek
My heart on my sleeve
My kisses all over his face
My hands gripping his waist
My heart mush because he's near?
My thanks to God for this gift.

Read more: Poem. Comment and subscribe please?