Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Is my eyesight improving?


Wishful thinking I think but yeah. I'm short sighted and am supposed to wear glasses but never do unless I'm driving. My vision isn't awful but it's definitely not great as I often have to squint when watching tv or reading. I was told by a friend who used to be an optician is that you shouldn't wear visual aids too much as your eyes begin to rely on them and become lazy.

So I rarely wear my glasses and on my last trip to the opticians they said my eyesight had slightly improved. However, in the past few weeks I've noticed that every now and then (usually maybe once or twice a day) my vision will completely clear as if I have my glasses on when I don't. But upon blinking my vision will revert back. Any ideas why this is happening?

Read more: Is my eyesight improving?