Sunday, April 3, 2016

How bad is my eyesight? - 1

Hey, I'm 15.In school, I usually sit in the middle or toward the front and I don't have a problem seeing the words on the board. However, in a few of my classes I have to sit at the second last row I find it difficult to read the board. The words look blurry to my eyes for some reason and like foggy and hard to read. So I usually end up squint because it makes the words clearer or copying a friends notes. The other day I couldn't see from the back and my friend lent me her glasses. I didn't like wear them like put them right in front of my eyes but like a few inches from my eyes and the words appeared clearer and easier to see through the lenses. It felt weird though because it looked like everything was magnified. How bad is my eyesight? I really don't want to get glasses or contacts. Is there anyway to improve it and will my eyesight get worse? I have always had perfect eyesight.

Read more: How bad is my eyesight? - 1