Wednesday, March 9, 2016

What in my eye glasses contains cancer causing chemicals?

I bought a pair of kaleidoscope glasses at a costume shop like these:
What in my eye glasses contains cancer causing chemicals

But by the company "Retro Pop"

On the tag it says: California Proposition 65 Warning
Warming: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

Does anybody have an guess what could be that chemical on these glasses and on what part of the glasses? I m wondering if it s something on the plastic that touches my skin or if it s on the lens, in which case no big deal. My first guess is that it s the irredescent coating on the lens.

I can t find a website for the company to ask them. If someone could find this info that would be helpful too. "Retro Pop"
The tags in this picture shows the logo https://poshmark.com/listing/CLEARANCE-Purple-print-retro-sun-glasses-5645370cc6c7958b6e001147

Read more: What in my eye glasses contains cancer causing chemicals?