Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Which Kylo Ren helmet should I buy? Disney Store, Target, or Toys R Us?


Here's some specifications on the difference between them. The Disney Store one is the cheapest, and it isn't a full helmet, but it comes with a hood that covers up the back. The eyepiece is a lens that blackens out your eyes, and I like that. The Target one is pretty basic. It has a fishwire eyepiece and it could probably blacken your eyes out most of the time, but it can be pretty easy to see them. The Toys R Us one is the most expensive ($80) It looks the best, but the voice changer is absolute ****. I think this one might also be approved by the 501st. I'm not sure though. The Target one might be the same price. And the Disney Store one is $20.

Read more: Which Kylo Ren helmet should I buy? Disney Store, Target, or Toys R Us?