Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Just got contacts! Dry eyes?


Hi so uh I just got contact lenses tonight, and i managed to get them both in and out! It took me about 2, long, awkward hours of me touching my eye at the opticians office:) . Anyway, I think I have it down pretty well, and I'm sure I've gotten more used to touching my eyes, but I noticed that my eyes dry out after I wear them for a while ( like an hour?). My doctor didn't give me any eyedrops with the trial contacts, but did give me the saline solution to clean them. Can I use the saline solution to moisturize my eyes or no? If not, what brand/type of eyedrops should I get to help with the dryness? Because it feels a little uncomfortable when they're dry, plus it's harder to take them off. Thank you:)

Read more: Just got contacts! Dry eyes?