Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Does this Christmas list sound reasonable?


I know It's only November, but my parents like to start Christmas shopping a bit early- I just don't want to give them a list with way too much on it. Every year my parents give me a Christmas budget, because they read off my list to do their shopping. This year, as a reward for good grades and such, the budget is $1000. Everything on this list totals a little over $1000, so if the responses to this question say it's reasonable; I'm going to leave it up to them to decide what to get me. I really don't want this question to sound selfish or braggy I just really want others opinions.
My list…
- iPad Mini
- iPad Mini Case
- Beats Headphones
- Polaroid + Film
- iPhone 6 Case
- The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire & I Hate My Selfie
- Hot Cocoa Mix
- Taylor Swift 1989 & 5sos Sounds Good Feels Good
- Converse, Sperry, & Nike Shoes
- Shelly Cove & Ivory Ella Shirt
- Bikini
- VS 5pc Perfume Set
- Lokai Bracelet
- Rose Gold
- Backpack
- Lunch Bag
- B&BW's Set
- Ulta Beauty Smoothies
- Anastasia Brow Wiz
- Benefit They're Real! Mascara
- Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream
- Ulta Lip Glossary
- Ulta Holiday Body Lotion & Bath/Shower Gel
- Bethany Mota Perfume
- Sugar Rush Perfume
- Elf Nude Eyeshadow Palette
- Elf Brush Set
- Contact Lenses
- Graphic/Fuzzy Socks
- iTunes/Starbucks Gift Card
I know It's a lot, but It's under the budget. I just want to know if you think asking for so much is bratty. I'll admit I'm spoiled, but I try to do as much as I can for the community with Honor Society:)
Added (1). I just realized I posted this 3 times. I'm so sorry! It was a mistake:(

Read more: Does this Christmas list sound reasonable?