Saturday, August 1, 2015

Is this okay or will colored contacts damage my vision?


Hi. I wear air optix colored contacts I don't wear them everyday and they are Plano lenses.
1. I find these contacts blur my vision- especially when I look at something far away. However, I noticed this worsens in dim light. In bright light/ outside, my vision is slightly not as good (compared to wearing no lenses) but much better (I assume because the pupil is not dialated?)
2. When I take out the lenses, it takes about half an hour for my vision to return to normal. And I think it's because my eyes feel dry from the contacts
3. Is it safe to continue wearing these contacts for perhaps 2 days a week? I have went to an eye doc and did have a contacts fitting. I have 20/20 vision

Thanks!

Read more: Is this okay or will colored contacts damage my vision?