Thursday, May 7, 2015

Conjuctivitis from contact lenses! Any doctors?

Ok so I had bacterial conjuctivitis 2 week ago (what the doctor said) and they said it was from my contact lenses and so I had some chloramphenical ointment and within 5 days The conjuctivitis had gone. 2 weeks later (today) I woke up with the same feeling as I did in my eye when I woke up 2 weeks ago (I've had corneal abrasion before so I know this isn't it) im pretty sure i have conjunctivitis again and i can understand why because ive been using solutions that i wasnt sure were this month's. Yes silly i know. Well It says on the chloramphenical ointment 'discard 28 days after opening' so instead of going to the doctors I've just been using the chloramphenical ointment that I already have from 2 weeks ago. However I've just thought, what if I make it worse due to the ointment maybe already been infected by my conjunctivitis a couple weeks ago? Is that possible?

Thank you I appreciate your help ðŸ˜Â

Read more: Conjuctivitis from contact lenses! Any doctors?