Monday, May 4, 2015

How to get my glasses prescription back?


After an eye exam, I chose a new pair of glasses from the place I took the eye exam. However, I was not using good judgment when picking out a pair a new glasses, and I chose a pair too small. With the new glasses, I can see much better, but my field of view through the glasses is smaller. I wear my old pair now, but I cannot see as clearly through it. The frame if belt out of shape a little, but nothing is actually wrong with it. However, I want a new pair so I can see clearly in during class. I saw a website called 39DollarGlass: http://www.39dollarglasses.com/, and I found a pair I want, but I need a prescription for the lenses. My dad said that after the exam, the prescriptions for our glasses was given to the dealer, which was the place of the exam, so we could get new glasses. I heard it is required by law for the eye examiner to give their patients their prescriptions, but that does not apply to this situation, as the prescriptions were willingly given back to the eye place after they were given back to us. My dad said that he would need to pay for another eye exam again. I don't think he mind that too much, but is there a way to get it back without retaking the exam?

Read more: How to get my glasses prescription back?