Friday, May 8, 2015

My doctor will not give me my contacts help?!


Okay So I just went in to get my new prescription and decided I wanted contacts (again -_-). My doctor said my eyes were fine for contacts and set out my contacts lenses (they have them in office). Though, he said I needed to do the class. I did the class (for a second time and payed 50 bucks again), but I still couldn't get my contacts in. So they wont give them to me. I ask to use different methods and they say they are telling me the only way. This is a lie -_-.

My mom asked if I can just get my contacts since I have taken a class (how to care for them etc) and because they have my contacts. Though they refuse to give them to me. I know its going to take me hours to get them in, but they only have 40 min sessions.
So what can I do?

Read more: My doctor will not give me my contacts help?!