Sunday, March 8, 2015

Why do my contacts bother me?

About a month ago my contacts really started to bother me, but I've been wearing contacts for about 9 years with no problems like this.

Long story short, I've been to my eye doctor two times. The first appointment he gave me allergy drops, different lenses, and different solution. It kept hurting, so he gave me a different lens and drops for dryness (I used acuve oasys last year and they completely burned my eyes). Now I feel like they've gotten worse. I can't wear them for longer then an hour without needing to take them out and I went through the eye drops within 3 hours because I needed to use them every 10 minutes. However, whenever I used them my contacts did feel a little better. Also, whenever I take my contacts out they look like they have something weird all over them.

My left eye is So much worse than my right eye. I think allergies are related because my allergies have been awful lately, but when they get bad my right eye waters and my left eye stays dry.
It's just annoying to wear glasses all the time when I want to go swimming or something. And nothing my eye doctor is doing is making any difference. Does anyone have any idea what I should do?

Thanks!
Added (1). I never really said what my eyes were doing haha
I can feel the contacts in my eyes and they get itchy and just uncomfortable. They don't really get blurry, hurt, or burn though.
My eyes are also itchy when my contacts aren't in my eyes

Read more: Why do my contacts bother me?