Monday, March 9, 2015

Freshlook Radiance on Dark Eyes? - 1

Well im getting new contacts on Wed and I'm really stuck on what color i should get. I have always gotten compliments for my big, black eyes. But i've been wanting to get color contacts for a while now. Im not a big fan of change and I wasn't sure if I should keep my natural, already nice eye color. I heard that Freshlook Radiance sort of keeps your eye color the same, but adds a little bit of color and illumination to your eyes. Hearing this, I'm pretty much in love with getting the contacts, but im not sure which color would go best. I want to make my eyes POP.

I have a light skin tone and black, almost dark brown hair. I really like Eden and Moonlight in the pictures on the Freshlook Site, but I'm not sure if the results will be the same. I like the fact that they are almost sea-green and will make my eyes look icy and electrifying. Im not sure about Sunrise and Autumn, unless they can make my eyes look kind of, but not really, like cat eyes, the same way the eyes are on some of the Twilight Saga characters. I Really WOULD APPRECIATE THE Help! Im going to the doctor in two days and i need to make a desicion by then! Please Help!

Also, any other suggestions would be a great help. Any other Freshlook brands and colors? How did they look on your eyes if they are dark?

Read more: Freshlook Radiance on Dark Eyes? - 1