Sunday, March 8, 2015

My brand new contacts hurt my eyes? Only the right one?

I just switched to a different kind of contact. I used to wear acuvue oasis for a couple years, about a month ago I got a new kind which is for astigmatism. They are air optix by alcon. I got a pair for free from my Dr so I used those for a month with no problems. I threw those out to use my first pair of my new contacts. I made sure the contacts were clean and not inside out. I put them in and my right contact is always hurting so bad making my eye water, my vision gets blurry and it feels like it's going to pop out. I can't take it! My left one is completely fine! I tried these Contacts for a couple days and it's always my right! The pair I had before these were exactly the same so I'm confused?

Read more: My brand new contacts hurt my eyes? Only the right one?