Monday, March 9, 2015

Is it possible for one to lighten their pupil colour!

Please no skeptical or stupid answers. :) I'm aware that a persons genes determine their eye colour. My family has everything from blue to brown. In my case, I have an awkward auburnish orangish colour to my pupils. Not nearly as cool as a cats, though. I have grey coloured contacts lenses, but they irritate my eyes badly and I'd like to stop using them.

Anyways, I COULD be mistaken, but I think it's possible for one to darken their eyes by Sun exposure or by using certain glaucoma medications (… Right?).SO since you can possibly increase melanin in the eyes, you can decrease it too… Right?

How then? Nothing drastic, obviously. I'm not looking for a transformation from orange eyes to BLUE eyes… Just a few shades difference. Even if it's temporary. It's 2011! There must be something! Thanks in advance. =)

Read more: Is it possible for one to lighten their pupil colour!