Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My views on Kalel Kitten. Do ya;ll agree?

Hi. I ranted about this on Tumblr but got hate and death threats even thought I didn't call her any names I just voiced my opinion. To me it seems like Kalel is only on youtube for the fame.ok she might really love Anthony but I don't think whole heartily. She made a million youtube channels and ended up deleting them saying that she didn't have the same views on what her videos were about before. She says she isn't even into makeup and barely wears it which is weird because in EVERY video and picture she not only has a ton of makeup but also circle lenses which are for beauty purposes only. I have no problem if someone changes (grows up) but why does she wait till she gets so many views and subscribers just to delete it and create a NEW one? Another thing that bothers me is that she is in EVERY picture where Anthony is.whether promoting Smosh or in the recent one with Dan and Phil. I'm not saying she should be just like Ian's gf Melanie but she at least isn't EVERYWHERE Ian is. Also.isn't it strange how she can afford all the makeup and the brand new house they bought? She seems really shady to me and she admitted to lying in the past. Her name isn't real (her name is Kristin Smith) and she even changed her nationality. I am not the one to gossip (you would know if you followed me on tumblr) but you have to Really annoy me to get me to rant about it. I am not bitchy nor calling her names. Just stating my opinion. So either comment logically (even if you don't agree) but do not share hate or anything like that or else I will block and report you. Well.that's all!

Read more: My views on Kalel Kitten. Do ya;ll agree?