Wednesday, November 19, 2014

So how do I fix my seratonin problems from meth exposure in womb?

I am diagnosed with ADHD and have lived with myself long enough to know I have General Anxiety Disorder.

Common among people who were exposed to meth in the womb i feel the need to tense my muscles for no reason due to my amygdule (A part of the brain) causing stress signals to misfire. I have bad eye hand coordination, have to wear expensive prescription lenses that i pay avg for now until I'm not young enough to keep focusing my eyes (im 18).

The worst part is the constant replaying of things in my head that causes stress that can't be stopped by words unless it's a piece of information that can help me avoid the problems. I hate taking prescription amphetamines for my ADHD because that ability to focus makes me obsess over everything.

I need medication for my amygdule problem. I dont call it depression rather than saying screw life I worry about everything. I'm always worried about uncertainty about everything including myself and I'm tired of it. I just want to know what is out there that can help me.

Read more: So how do I fix my seratonin problems from meth exposure in womb?