Tuesday, November 18, 2014

How to take care of circle lenses? - 2

My uncle just bought me Twilight Pink Circle Lenses, and I don't exactly know how to take care of them.
What do I have to do on a daily basis, and every day before I wear them?
How long until they expire?
I haven't worn contacts before. What do I have to do to not have irritated eyes?
Do I have to soak them before I wear them?
What cleaning products do I use? Where do I get it and for how much?
How do I prepare them for going in my eyes? Like, when I am just about to put them in, what do I do?
Is it true they can go to the backs lf your eyes and you have to get surgery to get them out?
Are they scary to wear?
How long should I wear them at time? I go to conventions a lot, and I plan to be wearing them for longer than 6 hours if I can? What do I need to do?
can I sleep with them or do I need to take them out before i nap? (Im pretty sure you can't?)
Please give me everything possible I will need to do. I really don't want anything bad happening to my eyes.
Please and thanks!

Read more: How to take care of circle lenses? - 2