Thursday, September 12, 2013

Could my contact lens be faulty?

I just started wearing contacts 2 months ago after going to the eye doctor.My contacts are wearable for 30 days. The doctor gave me my first pair on August 1st and they were great! It's amazing to be able to see! However, come September 1st I put in a brand new pair.My left eye (normally my bad eye) is super blurry with the new pair.No pain or redness or watering. Just blurry. I double checked that the prescription on the box matches mine. And I clean it and store it exactly as recommended. I have had zero problems with my right eye. I also have toric lenses due to an astigmatism… So what I thought was a scratch on the lens was actually supposed to be there. Could it be just a one time problem with this specific lens?

См. статью: Could my contact lens be faulty?