Saturday, September 14, 2013

My glasses are making my eyes change physically! HELP?

I have monolids, that means that I don't have a crease. This is really common in asians. I have been wearing glasses since I was 10 years old and now it has been years. I didn't wear glasses so often during that time but now my vision is terrible and I can't really see without my glasses. I know this sounds odd but my ACTUAL EYEBALLS are starting to pop out of my head. Hahaha not so literal but my eyes used to be sunken in before I wore glasses… not anymore.MY eyes are seriously going outwards and I don't know why.My mom says this is common when wearing glasses for a long time (Look up yoo jae suk and see his eyes, he wore glasses for a long time and thats what happened pretty much). Oh and please don't say that my eyes look like that because they are behind lenses, even without my glasses, my eyes are outwards. PLEASE HELP ME! I don't know why its doing this.IT looks so weird.

См. статью: My glasses are making my eyes change physically! HELP?