Friday, January 12, 2018

Why do my contact lenses itch and irritate my right eye the same time everyday?

For the past few days I've been noticing that after around 7 hours of wearing my contact lenses, the left eye is perfect but the right contact lense starts out small and then the irritation keeps getting bigger and bigger like it's dirty. It's not dirty because in the morning I wash my hands I replenish the solution and I soak the lense in solution before putting it in my eye. Please someone tell me what is wrong with my eye because I look bad in glasses and I need to stay with contacts. P. S. I used to wear them more than 8 hours a day when I was busy and I had long days I used to wear them for 12-14 hours straight and this never happened!

Read more: https://contactlenstalk.com/faq/why-do-my-contact-lenses-itch-and-irritate-my-right-eye.html