Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Should I wear my glasses?

I'm myopic in one eye and I've been prescribed with glasses, and I should wear them all the time. I've been wearing my glasses for a month and a half now and I noticed that my eyesight seems to be worse when I take them off. The left eye's (myopic) vision seem to change. It feels a bit blurry when I look from the middle of the lens, but clearer when I look from the edges. When using both eyes I can see much better, there isn't any problem though. I mostly do close work (writing, using electronics etc) and some say that wearing myopic glasses makes it worse and should only be used when looking things afar (I sit the farthest from the board during classes) so should keep on using my glasses when I'm doing close work?

Read more: https://contactlenstalk.com/faq/should-i-wear-my-glasses.html