Monday, September 25, 2017

What diopter counts do I put in when ordering contacts online that aren t specified for astigmatism?

Hi, i recently got my eyes checked for prescription contact lenses because I wanted to purchase some coloured contacts online from the sites ttdeye/solotica. I found out I have astigmatism in both eyes and I'm not sure how to go about entering my diopter counts when ordering on the website because my optometrist said my vision would be blurry without the astigmatism.

My prescription is as follows:

OD:
-BC: 8.50
-Power: -2.00-1.75x170

OS:
-BC: 8.50
-Power: -1.25-2.25x170

I'm also not sure what each number means. If you go on ttdeye s website, you can see that you can enter diopter counts for lenses with prescriptions but I'm not sure if only inputting OS:-.200 and OD:-1.25 would be the wrong prescription, and I have a feeling it might be. Any help to calculate what diopters I should input would be appreciated!

Read more: What diopter counts do I put in when ordering contacts online that aren t specified for astigmatism?