Wednesday, September 27, 2017

I'm always abused for being ugly in the street and on public tranpsort?

Yesterday I had a ugly man come up and look under my umbrella and peer at me closely, I just looked at him nuetrally because I know they're all psychos. He was hideously tall, dressed in ugly clothing, just disgusting looking. He did a small smile and walked away, i did a small smile, I hated him but didn't let him know. I had a man on a train make his pen** go up and down like my little brother did once as a child, it was tiny, like a child, out of his pants, no one else did anything, then he came up really close to me and looked into my eyes. I just looked neutral at him, another ugly psycho, disgusting contact lens eyes, amber eyes, he went away. I'm sick of being abused as ugly. I had an ugly man in a hideous shiny suit walk towards me sneering, he was fingering money in his wallet, he was hideously tall, very ugly, his suit looked cheap, just disgusting to me, I did nothing, because they're all violent psychos, I have travelled the world and never been abused, the men in my city are just disgusting, they dress in rags, I worked all my life, 14 years, they attacked me at work, I have to go back, they are all trash to me. I have never had a date. Australian men are such losers. I lived in London they are not loosers there. I lost my looks I suppose, they attack me because I lost my looks, they're just disgusting, men, vile pigs, all of them.

Read more: I'm always abused for being ugly in the street and on public tranpsort?