Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Contacts are fine after first day, second day onwards they burn

I got contacts in Wednesday, optometrist opened a new set and put them in my eyes. Perfect. Next day, after soaking them in solution. Burn. Fades away after an hour. Next day. Burns so bad that tears are rolling down my cheeks and I have to take them out. Go back to doctor. New pair. Perfect. Next day, solution soaked, cleaned. Burns. I'm new to contacts and these are 2 weeks lenses to see if I want to buy them. So far I love them, besides the burning after the first day! Why is it burning? The second pair I've been meticulous with and having dropped them. Hands have been washed thoroughly and the lenses have been cleaned.

Read more: Contacts are fine after first day, second day onwards they burn