Thursday, July 6, 2017

Convergence insufficiency

Is there anyone here who has had convergence insufficiency?

I'm experiencing it right now. I can't read or do any computer work for more than 15 minutes without getting a severe headache and its really annoying. I heard it takes 3 months to cure if you do eye exercises, however I can't go 3 months without doing any computer work or reading.

So I was wondering while I do the exercises, is there any temporary solution I can use that will allow me to read and do computer work? I know lenses is the obvious thing, but I went to the optometrist and she said that my vision was perfect. So I don't really know what to do at this point. I know optometrists sometimes can't diagnose CI. Where I live, its really hard to get hold of a vision therapist so I'm pretty much relying on advice from the internet.

Please do shed some advice. I will give 5 stars to the best answer.

Read more: Convergence insufficiency