Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I'm a bicurious male-crush help!

Okay so I'm generally attracted to females but over the past few years Ive been attracted to some males. Most of my crushes did not turn out well:

Guy1: In the summer of 2007 my physical experience drastically changed. I got contact lenses and had my braces removed before returning back to school and I would get random compliments from women on the street telling me how attractive I was anyways… School had started and I noticed how this guy kept staring at me across my band orchestra class who never paid much attention to me before. Throughout the year he tried to spread a rumor that I was gay and he just kept staring at me and followed me into the bathroom everyday after class. Even my friends started to notice how much he wanted to glance at me constantly adjusting his chair to get the perfect view. He even started to show interest in the same girl I liked and made attempts to get her to dislike me… Eventually I confronted him about the rumors and cursed him out (I didn't mean to) It just happened and well it was the end of that.

Guy 2: The same situation happened while I was away at college. However, this time was it was on a much wider scale. This guy was a well respected RA who had tried to spread the rumor. I had just moved on to his floor and everyone that lived there had went to a party near campus. I thought he was attractive and he offered to give me a ride home. I was slightly buzzed but my perception was still clear. We went up the elevator and he put his hand on his crotch. I wanted to have sex with him but he had to make the first move. We got of the elevator and he invited me into his room to talk about his workout regime since he was an Athletic Training major and of course I said yes. We went into the room and he removed his shirt. Eventually he sat on his bed and I said "I used to think you were an asshole, when we first met" and he said "well I promise you Im not that kinda guy". We then gazed into each others eyes as if we getting ready to make out as I was standing in front of him 1.5 feet away but then I just left because I was scared that if I had made the first move he wouldve rejected it.Since it was a small private school word got out quickly and mostly everyone in our building thought I was gay… Around this time I had a girl friend and he looked angry with her everytime he saw us together. After I returned from summer break he stared at me a lot as if he was in guilt.BTW he is getting married on Saturday

Guy 3: Eventually I left the small private college and returned home to attend a local community college to knock some credits out the way. I ran into this guy I was attracted to in high school. H e asked me what I was there for and I said "singing lessons"(music minor) and he said "for real son I didnt know you was like that" and I was confused about it and he said "think about it" and he was implying that I was gay because I was a singer which is quite stupid… Our friendship continued to grow and eventually he began to tease me about singing in a playful way… We had a conversation about gay people and he reacted in a very homophobic matter saying that all gay were going to hell…

There is more guys but Im to tired to type right now lol. I liked these guys at some point and I was wondering were they into me

Read more: I'm a bicurious male-crush help!