Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Red eye(s) when I wear my contacts?


Hey! So for about a month now whenever I wear my contact lenses my left eye would get kinda red on the side feel a little dry. Then my eyes stay red for a couple of days:/ Today the same thing happened but both of my eyes were red. I got eye drops last week and initially they were helping but I feel like they arent doing much now (oh and my eyes hurt a bit when I put the eye drops in) What could the cause of this be? And I'm sure the answer is yes but should I see my eye doctor? PS the only thing I do that is bad with my contacts is that I dont change the solution they're in daily.
Added (1). P.S. It isn't pink eye, I've had that before and this is not what that's like
Added (2). Oh also I've been wearing contacts for like four years and this issue is relatively new (idk if that changes anything)

Read more: Red eye(s) when I wear my contacts?