Monday, April 11, 2016

Colored contacts make you blind?


So recently I bought these white colored contacts that last for a month for a movie project me and my friends were making. I am very anxious about my health and have also been diagnosed with hypochondria. I read somewhere that contacts can make you blind or cause serious infections. Now, this has to be true in some cases. I wear the contacts only for a couple of hours a day during filming and take them out once they start getting uncomfortable. Am I risking my eyesight and should I continue wearing them? I've only worn them for three days now. The BC on these contacts is the same as my perscription, but I ordered them online and they're from a different company. They feel a little bit bigger, but that might be the material or the bigger diameter.
So from all this information, is it possible to assume that I'll go blind from wearing these?
PS: To get a scheduled appointment to an eye doctor takes months and I don't have that sort of time.
-Thank you!
Added (1). My age is 15. Almost turning 16. These contacts are used for a school project for extra credit.

Read more: Colored contacts make you blind?