Tuesday, April 12, 2016

My eyes are not perfectly white?


I've been noticing that my eyes aren't quite "white". They're not Really bloodshot/red, actually, I wouldn't even call them red at all. But there's a very very light red lining around my pupils and the white part is slightly dull and some thin bunches of nerves are protruding out, not too much, just enough to make it look light pink. I don't know if I'm making too much sense, but they're not painful either. I've had some problems sleeping with my contacts on in the past - a few months ago, but they've almost completely subsided and now I wear my contact lenses for only 7-8 hours a day and never sleep in them and keep them very clean.
I am 15 years old and have no medical problems at all.
I really want at least some info. On if its normal/not normal and why before I seek medical help because I don't have it for free and do not want to waste money on nothing if there is nothing wring with my eyes.
Thank you in advance.

Read more: My eyes are not perfectly white?