Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I'm Alarmed: I Have Wrinkles and I am Only 21!

I am very alarmed at this. I have a wrinkle on my forehead its like a vertical crease and I am only 21. You see them when I grin. I'm a full time student and I am in a healthy relationship. I thought wrinkles were something that came later.

But there's a crease on my forehead that doesn't go. It all started when I began putting contact lenses in. At first I struggled to insert my lenses so it took me 15 mins and I had to really stretch my eyes(therefore stretching my forehead) because my eyes are really small and not wide enough. But it has been 2 weeks since I last put lenses and its still there, I thought it should've disappeared by now because I haven't really put much pressure on my forehead? But I will admit when I laugh or frown I put somuch effort into my facial expressions, I just can't help it?

I'm just worried that by the time I hit 30 I'm going to start looking like a pensioner with wrinkles.

What can I do that is affordable to get rid of this vertical crease on my forehead? Thanks.
Added (1). Should I drink more water? Because I hardly drink any.
Added (2). No, I have a vertical crease on my head for 2 weeks and its there even when I'm not laughing or frowning. Even when I'm relaxed there's a vertical line on my head since I started wearing lenses.

Read more: I'm Alarmed: I Have Wrinkles and I am Only 21!