Friday, October 9, 2015

Storing contacts during very long naps? Which ones can you do that with? Okay to everyday?


Hello! This is about contact lenses. I know you are not supposed to sleep in contact lenses. I am able to take long naps during the day (over two hours) but am wanting to wear my contacts out for the rest of the day or evening. Will storing them while I nap every day and then storing them again at night be too much wear on the lens or cause some kind of complication/infection due to coming in and out? Perhaps I could get extended wear. That way, I would be okay to nap in them and then I could just store them that one time at nighttime and not have to worry about wearing them out? I was advised that dailies couldn't hold up to being taken in and out. Please advise. Thanks.

Read more: Storing contacts during very long naps? Which ones can you do that with? Okay to everyday?