Thursday, October 8, 2015

Will my eyes adjust to prescription lenses stronger than my current prescription over time?


This may sound really bizarre, and maybe stupid to some folks. But I am actually serious about doing this. I want to try make my eyesight worse. If my idea works, I hope to achieve my goal in 5 years, since I am eligible for new glasses every year. Again, this will sound stupid to some, but I'm going to try… I went online and bought multiple pairs of prescription swim goggles ranging from -3.0 to -10.0. Since I am not working right now, I am at home all day; and figure I would just wear the goggles instead of my glasses, except for when I need to go out, or around people. My hope is that I will be able to make my eyes adjust from my current prescription of -2.0 and get to -10.0 step by step. I truly want to make myself extremely visually impaired, and I am serious about it.

Read more: Will my eyes adjust to prescription lenses stronger than my current prescription over time?