Friday, October 9, 2015

I'm disgusted with myself?


For the past few years, my self esteem has gotten worse and worse. I feel gross compared to other people and always wonder about why I seem to look so disgusting. I have acne, and acne all scars all along my chin and my cheeks and even on back, I have a big ugly shaped nose, I have small eyes that I think are pretty but I'm pretty blind (nearsighted) and so my glasses make my eyes even smaller from the lenses, I'm not overweight at all but I feel huge, my hair is super dry and is uneven with split ends. My point is I can't seem to find anything about myself I like, cause it's not just my looks that I dislike (I'm shy and have trouble warming up to people because I'm insecure) I feel like people always tend to ignore me after a while. I have no confidence in myself.

Read more: I'm disgusted with myself?