Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Joining military with cataracts?


so when i was a kid i think i remember my parents saying i had cataracts but they did not affect my vision in any way and i never had surgery or anything. I have never had and problems seeing things and have had 20/20 vision. At meps i know i will easily pass the vision test and they probaly not notice anything wrong. AT ANY POINT during meps or reception at bootcamp will they take a really good look at your eye for cataracts. WILL they care if i see fine. Should i go to a doctor and get the surgery even tho the surgery is dq
WHEN I looked up what cataracts loook like people eyes are all white and stuff and mine jus look normal what should i do my plan is either to join and hope they dont notice or get the surgery and lie about ever having it
Added (1). btw i belive my mom said i jus had some stuff (cataractrs or whatever) on the edges of wherever they are so i dont have any problems seeing

Read more: Joining military with cataracts?