Sunday, September 27, 2015

Can you do lasik eye surgery on one eye?


I used to watch TV with my right eye only at a young age because our couch was perpendicular to the TV and I used to watch sideways so I can only read with my right eye when somethings right in my face. For my left eye I can read characters from a novel a foot away. Would I be able to do lasik eye surgery on my right eye only that way if its a fail I m down to lose sight in my right eye but if its a success my right eye should become my dominant eye and I can do left eye later. I know if I m serious surgery I d goto a doctor but I m 19 now and just considering doing it when I m older.
I have the same pair of glasses since 16 (for my license (Its much stronger on the right lens. And I havn t really been using until recently in the last two years where I use it primarily in classes where teachers write on the board. By the end of this year I m going to get a new pair of glasses.

Read more: Can you do lasik eye surgery on one eye?