Thursday, August 27, 2015

Is it best for me to wear prescribed glasses?


I had an eye test, but I only had it in order to book a dyslexia screening because that's how this company was. I normally go to specsavers and every year they say that I have perfect vision and don't need glasses. But this time I went to a different place and they say I need to wear +0.25 lenses. My vision seems pretty good to me, I'm only light sensitive. Before the test, woman shined a white light in my eye to have a look at it and then immediately began with the eye test. My vision had lots of yellow and green splotches everywhere so I couldn't read most of the letters and I also can't tell the difference between some letters when reading (Like b and d) They told me I needed glasses. I can see perfectly fine without them, far away and close up.I'm 14 if that matters. If I don't wear glasses, will my prescription get stronger or will my eyesight weaken? Thanks.

Read more: Is it best for me to wear prescribed glasses?