Monday, June 1, 2015

Why do my eyes always water?


I'm 14 years old and wear contact lenses and my eyes never seem to stop watering, this has been going on for about a year or two they just don't seem to stop watering and it's not little tears I come out in floods of tears whenever I go out and it's windy even if I'm out for about 5 minutes my eyes will be like taps they will start watering from the outer corners then go to the inner corners, it does really affect my everyday life and as well as I like to wear eye makeup that gets ruined instantly and it is getting really annoying
When they start to water they don't stop for about an hour and then later on during the day going out again they will start watering even more I have to try and fix my makeup around 5 times a day when I shouldn't need to
Do I have some sort of infection or bacteria in my eyes? Should I go to my doctor and see what they say? Do I need to get any eye drops?
And tips or methods that can stop my eyes from watering this much everyday will be a lot of help for me
Thank you

Read more: Why do my eyes always water?