Sunday, September 7, 2014

Where can i get White Screen contact lenses in India?

Any idea, where can i get them in India, that too a prescribed one?
Here's a pic to give you guys an idea of what i'm talkin' bout -
http://www.youknowit.com/online-shop/white-screen-crazy-contact-lenses-pair1460203.cfm

Now lemme tell you, that these lenses actually look like its covering the pupil area but it actually has small pores like openings, which allow us to see.
(They don't cover our pupil totally.)
The reason i'm interested in these lenses is bcoz i have a slight squint in my eyes which is draining my confidence away. So i thought if my eyes are totally white, then my squint won't be visible.
The one that Kane (Wwe Wrestler) wears is called "White out" and i don't like them much coz it shows the pupil. So i wanna have the "White Screen" ones.

I couldn't find any indian website that sells these cool lenses. I even went to the Himalaya opticals website, but they only displayed the boxes of the lenses, like showing the brands they have… And NOT the actual lenses like the varieties of colored lenses they have:(

Read more: Where can i get White Screen contact lenses in India?