Saturday, April 14, 2018

Was I assaulted or am I overreacting?

So I went to get my make up done for my prom at a salon. I went with my neighbor, who I now know is a little nuts. Anyway, we went in and waited for a while until it was my turn. After doing a little work she said she was going to give me fake contacts to make me look "prettier". I told her I didn't want it, and that my eyes are sensitive. My neighbor came in and told the hair stylist to not listen to me and put them in. I refused and told them I really didn't want it. Long story short, My neighbor held my arms down real tight and held my head and the stylist forcefully put one contact lens inside. I was so scared, I thought they were going to blind me or something. After it was in I tried taking them out myself… It was a horrible night. I don't know if that counts as assault or not. What do you think?

Read more: https://contactlenstalk.com/faq/was-i-assaulted-or-am-i-overreacting.html