Friday, April 6, 2018

Have I been prescribed the wrong contact lens power if I can't focus my eyes on laptop and phone screen?

I had contact lenses that were -4.50 and -4.75. I didn't go to the optometrist for 2 years until now. The new contact lenses that I was prescribed are -6.00 and -6.50. I can see the blackboard well with my new contacts as a student; however, it is much more difficult to focus my eyes on my laptop and phone screen. I have been wearing the new contacts for about a month (on and off) and still have the same problem. The new contacts are also more uncomfortable than my old ones (the brand of my contact lenses have been switched as well & I'm still wearing my old glasses).
Added (1). Have I been prescribed the wrong contact lens power if I can't focus my eyes on laptop and phone screen? (I can focus with my old lens much better)

Read more: https://contactlenstalk.com/faq/have-i-been-prescribed-the-wrong-contact-lens-power-if.html