Sunday, October 22, 2017

Contact lenses, my eyes are stinging?

I wear monthly lenses and have no problems but the other month my right eye started to sting and burn so I left it out for a day, when I put it back in the same thing happened., I thought that it might be the lense not my eye as the left contact lense was fine. I put my right lense in my left eye and my eye started to burn. I told my optometrist and she said throw them, I was given a new set and there was no problem.

Anyway, I had 1 month with no pain. I ordered 3 months supply and wore glasses until they came in.

I opened a fresh pack and put the lenses in my right eye and instantly my felt like it had grit in it. I've been wearing them for 4 days and the right eye burns and hurts and the second I take them out the air gets to my eye and my eye feels sensitive, my eye still hurts.
I'm seeing the optometrist in a few days as I've never experienced this with a fresh new lenses.

Any opinions?

Read more: Contact lenses, my eyes are stinging?