Friday, September 22, 2017

Can't get a pair of glasses prescribed that allow me to see as clear as I should

Hi,

So about the last 3 times I've had an eye exam done, my glasses haven't been as clear as they should be. This is apparent because if I tilt my glasses arms upwards, my vision becomes clearer… Same result if I tilt my head back and look through the bottom of the lenses.

I even tried a diffrent optician last time. Same result. Very clear vision during the test (20/15 vision) but disappointing with my glasses. It's not bad or very unclear, but definitely less sharp than it should be. If I tilt my glasses, my vision becomes noticeably clearer, especially at long distances. I did tell this to my optician and he said the prescription is fine. I said it may be fine during the exam, but it's not with my actual glasses. I ask why it becomes clearer with tilting, and he just said 'but we don't look like that'. Obviously we don't, but if my glasses were right, my vision wouldn't be clearer with tilting. It's like they are always weaker than they should be. It's very frustrating because I know I can obviously see clearer than I'm, but none of my prescribed glasses seem to allow me to.

Any advice?

Thanks

Read more: Can't get a pair of glasses prescribed that allow me to see as clear as I should