Saturday, August 12, 2017

Circle Lenses Cosplay Lenses Okay to Bring in Hand Luggage?

I'm a big fan of circle lenses and I'm really in a bind as the information around on the internet isn't completely informative.
I'm going to the land of the circle Lense which is South Korea and traveling from the Uk however, I understand that I can bring 100ml of liquid items be it foundation or lense solution but my main concern is circle Lenses can I bring circle Lenses in a solution as in, in a contact lense case and not those glass vials that they are in when you first get them and can I bring them in my hand luggage I have heard that there have people who have had there contact lenses thrown away or lense solution discarded as well as the liquid removed from the Lenses case I really don't want this to happen to me and I have also heard stories of security opening up suitcases that are not hand luggage and unscrewing the contact lense case and leaving their clothes and possessions wet I also want to know what I can do in order to also purchase Lenses whilst I'm in South Korea and if I can put them in my hand luggage or suitcase without them being convescated or tampered with has anyone had any problems? Any advice would be much appreciated

Read more: Circle Lenses Cosplay Lenses Okay to Bring in Hand Luggage?