Monday, August 7, 2017

Can Refresh Liquigel be applied over contact lenses?

Just as the title says, can this drug be used while wearing contacts or is it necessary to remove contacts before applying?

Another VERY IMPORTANT question- this drug has NOT been prescribed to me. Me and this friend, we went together for a routine contact lens evaluation to the doctor, the doc asked the friend to stop using contacts for 15 days and prescribed it to him. For me he just wrote another prescription for contact lenses, no drugs.

Is this drug (Refresh Liquigel) safe to use without a prescription? I applied it once over my new contacts, and my vision went completely blurry for like one whole hour, but my eyes felt great- hard to describe, it feels as if someone's put a very soothing cold ointment in the eyes, and the lenses retain the "moist" feel for a VERY long lime.

Read more: Can Refresh Liquigel be applied over contact lenses?