Saturday, July 1, 2017

Possible brain tumour?

I have been suffering with headaches for almost 4 months now. They are pretty much constant throughout the day, and may pass for a few hours but always come back. I have had one every single day since they started. They can range from a feeling of pressure in my head, to sharp pains in different locations around my head. The mainly focus on the between the top and back right of my head, the bottom of my head, and behind my left eye, but can occur anywhere. I've also recently started feeling quite nauseated and developed a static ringing I my ears and ear pressure in my ears. I went to the GP and she did a simple neurological test and nothing seemed wrong. She sent for me to get a blood test and I'm waiting on the results. I got an eye test which came back normal, except for the fact I need prism in one of my glasses lenses. My eye pressure was normal, etc. Could I still possibly have a brain tumour? I can't stop worrying. I haven't suffered headaches before and I haven't suffered a blow to the head, changed my diet, etc. Any help would be appreciated

Read more: Possible brain tumour?