Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Can changing from contacts after 10 years to Glasses cause dizziness?

I'm 30 years old, 5' 10 at 162 pounds, no health problems, no drugs, except for bad vision. I'm a -7.00 in both eyes, of which is nearsightedness or Myopia as its called. Further thus the question: Changing from contacts to glasses, permanently? Problem: I've had my new glasses (Round lens parallel to Harry Potter's style) and now experiencing dizziness. At first there was nothing, now I have this trampoline effect/dizziness in all generalizations for anything that's implemented daily. So can dizziness come within weeks time upon this transitional period? I would assume there would be onset immediate dizziness? However that's not the case. Thanks for all the help!

Read more: Can changing from contacts after 10 years to Glasses cause dizziness?